Friday, October 3, 2008

Atonal 2 uploaded (update to follow)

Well, here's the recorded copy of the song that was played in class today, more or less as it was originally intended. It's interesting how different it sounded compared to today's performance, although that was interesting in and of itself (and thanks to Kate and Mike for playing it) I'm putting this up here immediately on the off-chance that anyone from class will actually listen to it. If you do, it would be great if you could leave some sort of a comment, even something as simple as 'Yeah, that does feel different'. I'll have something more insightful to post when I get home and have time to write it.

[Edit: MP3 moved to above post]

3 comments:

Justin Guzzwell said...

Sounds great James! It definitely has a different feel to it.

Melissa said...

I like it too!
I think you really get more a feel of the rhythmic variety you were going for at this tempo.

Bravo!

Clark Ross said...

Yes it does sound great! I'm still hoping for a different ending, though... Have you had a chance to think about this yet?